Sunday, October 26, 2008

Last post from abroad

I'm sitting in the business lounge waiting for the flight back home. I planned to leave the hotel at 7:00am, to get to the airport in plenty of time for the 10am flight, but when I checked out I was told it was only 6am - apparently, daylight savings time in Spain ended last night. So once again I was WAY early for my flight.

I took a quick inventory of the folders of photos I took. All total, it's more than 1300 pictures! And that's the count of photos that I have not discarded in my first cut. There are more than that on the 2G memory card in the camera, it's still 40% empty! Just yesterday I figured out how to create an audio memo to go with each photo, to help keep track of what the picture is about. I wish I had figured that out 5 weeks ago!

No comments: